Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Actions: analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, cicatrizant, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, immune tonic, insect repellent, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge, vulnarary
Uses: arthritis, burns (mild), colds/flu, concentration, headaches, asthma, sinusitis, congestion, blisters, insect bites, minor wounds, disinfectant, muscle aches, nervous exhaustion, neuralgia, rheumatism
Cautions: avoid in cases of high blood pressure or epilepsy; avoid when taking homeopathic remedies; avoid excessive use; may cause wakefulness if used at night, do not use on children under six years old
***This essential oil is 100% pure (undiluted). Never apply undiluted essential oil directly on your skin.***
****DILUTE WITH CARRIER OIL****
Diluting essential oils can be done by simply adding one or more drops to your favorite carrier oil. Carrier oils help the essential oil absorb into your skin and spread over a larger surface area of your skin.
Carrier oils include buy not limited to:
- Jojoba Oil
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 Dram = 7.5 ml (150 drops)
- 1% dilution: 7.5 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 1 drops of essential oil
- 2% dilution: 7.5 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 3 drops of essential oil
- 0.5 oz. = 15 ml (300 drops)
- 1% dilution: 15 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 3 drops of essential oil
- 2% dilution: 15 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 6 drops of essential oil
- 1.0 oz. = 30 ml (600 drops)
- 1% dilution: 30 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 6 drops of essential oil
- 2% dilution: 30 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 12 drops of essential oil
- 2.0 oz. = 60 ml (1,200 drops)
- 1% dilution: 60 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 12 drops of essential oil
- 2% dilution: 60 ml of carrier oil or finished product and 24 drops of essential oil
Children safety: Children should only come in contact with extremely low doses. Please consult with a qualified medical or aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils with children. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not ingest essential oils and do not apply 100% pure (undiluted) essential oils onto the skin without advanced essential oil knowledge or consultation from a qualified expert practitioner.
If you are pregnant, epileptic, have liver damage, cancer, or any other medical problems, use oils essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified medical or aromatherapy practitioner.
All information shown is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or medical condition. The essential oils are not intended to be prescribed in any way. FDA Disclaimer: All information, advice, statements, and testimonials made about the essential oils, blends, and products mentioned on this website have not been evaluated by the United State Food and Drug Administration (FDA). the information on this website and the products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor are they intended to replace proper medical assistance. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any regimen with essential oils. User submitted testimonials are based on individual results and do not constitute as a guarantee that you will achieve the same results.